Indexed Universal Life Insurance
Indexed universal life (IUL) insurance offers a great story to clients. It begins by helping them protect their livelihoods with a death benefit. Then it builds by helping them accumulate a cash value for later on. It offers the flexibility and guarantees of traditional UL with greater growth potential.
- Growth in policy values is linked to stock market index performance without direct market participation
- Values are protected against index loss with a guaranteed minimum rate.
- Asset and tax diversification within a portfolio is increased.
Choose from these products:
- Principal Indexed Universal Life Accumulation IISM – Offers long-term growth and income. Ideal for ages 35-55.
- Principal Indexed Universal Life AccumulationSM - Replaced by Principal Indexed Universal Life Accumulation in approved states.
- Principal Indexed Universal Life Flex IISM – Offers flexible coverage with moderate cash value in years 15-30. Ideal for ages 35-65.