Submit Business - Group & Voluntary Benefits
Onboard your group benefits cases digitally with the group onboarding center
The group onboarding center from Principal® makes installing cases more efficient.* This digital solution streamlines the installation of group benefits cases at Principal while providing these benefits:
- Little to no paperwork. The online process virtually eliminates paper forms and illegible entries. Plus, eSignature is used for employer and broker signatures—including the employer application.
- Reflexive questions. The tool is dynamic, so only information pertaining to the sold case is requested. No more searching through long paper forms to be sure you’re answering all of the necessary questions.
- Increased accuracy. Because we’re asking the specific questions needed for each product, all required information is gathered initially. No need to go back to the client with additional requests.
- Identify missed information. The system identifies and prompts you if any information is missing while submitting
- Readily available status updates. You can easily see the case status online through each step of the process.
You’ll access the group onboarding center through your normal Principal login process using the same credentials.
Resources to get you started
* This process cannot currently be used for the following cases: 500+ employees, self-accounting, self-funded, Paid-Family and Medical Leave (PFML), and rating tool.