Continuing Education (CE)
Principal CE University is a value-added service sales representatives and wholesalers of Principal® can offer to advisors to provide needed CE credits. We offer a variety of seminars that cover many of today's critical financial topics. Participants will learn important information to help build their client base.
Attending a Principal CE University seminar offers advisors lots of benefits:
- Learn about industry trends and issues
- Earn valuable CE credits
- Expand areas of expertise
- Increase value to clients
You may also have access to Continuing Professional Education (CPE) seminars for CPAs through your sales representative or wholesaler. CPE seminars are only available for select retirement, funds and nonqualified deferred compensation courses. Advisors must work with the appropriate representative or wholesaler in their area regarding these options. Contact your Principal Representative to discuss courses available for CPE, as well as any other requirements.
Contact the business unit representative or RegEd:
- RIS: Bernadette Whistler, Whistler.Bernadette@principal.com
- Principal Funds: Erik Reno, firstname.lastname@example.org
- IDI: Kellie Crawford, email@example.com
- Group: Your local Group & Voluntary Benefits Representative
- NQ: NQ-RVPs or Keith Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Life/Business Solutions: Jennifer Jones, email@example.com
- RegEd Support, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-334-8322, option 4 (Assistance is available Monday through Friday, 8 am to 6 pm Eastern)