Your clients want to show employees they care
Your clients want to offer a strong employee benefits package. And they look to you to help them build a package that provides their employees with the protection needed and can set them apart from the competition.
Who’s the Principal Benefit Design ToolSM for?
Any client, for-profit or non-profit, with 3-100 employees who’s looking to build a solid benefits package that supports employees and helps the organization attract and retain talent.
Why use it?
- Uncover the benefits similarly sized organizations in your client’s industry and region offer
- Explore employee benefits beyond medical insurance
- See if your client is competitive with other employers
What will you get?
Answer a few questions about your client’s benefits and get:
- Valuable insights that can help position you as an industry leader
- Easy to read, visual comparisons
- Results you can download and share with your client
This resource won’t compare costs or provide a quote.
Ready to learn how your client’s benefits compare?