We know how important it is to process your annuity business quickly and seamlessly. Access our state-specific annuity application below:
- Create an application - Complete and submit new annuity applications.
Additionally, part of submitting annuity business quickly and seamlessly is making sure the products being recommended to your clients will serve them well. To make it easier for you to collect the required suitability information from clients, and ultimately streamline the new business process, we’ve created a few helpful tools. Login to learn more.
- Personal checks
- Bank checks
- Official checks
- Cashier’s checks
- Bank certified checks
- Bank courtesy checks (with compliance approval)
- MoneyGram (with compliance approval)
- Treasurer checks (IRS or state)
- Endorsed checks from another entity of Principal payable to the client
- Starter checks (for trust-owned contracts only – with compliance approval)
- Endorsed third party checks from a trust
- Automatic deduction from client savings or checking
Additional information on how to get started submitting annuity business is available.
This content is designed for use by financial professionals. Consumers may learn more about products and services on Principal.com