Business Succession is part of our Business Solutions platform designed to help business owners successfully transition out of their business. We offer the following strategies based on your clients’ unique needs and characteristics:
- Buy-sell strategies
- Transfer strategies
Exit planning (for a fee) is also available for certain circumstances.
Learn the process, tools and questions to help your clients better understand the benefits of an informal Business Valuation and Buy-Sell with Business Valuation/Buy-Sell Review.
- Business owner between ages 45 and 65
- C Corporations, S Corporations, LLCs, Partnerships and Sole Proprietors
- Closely-held businesses
- Owners who realizes the importance of retaining their key employees during transition
- Owners who realize they may not be able to rely 100% upon the sale of their business for their retirement
- Lead with Business Valuation/Buy-Sell Review, unless your client falls into a group that may present challenges (i.e. farms, nonprofit organizations, publicly traded companies, nonprofitable businesses, sole proprietors, real estate holding companies, financial services firms, new companies)
Key materials listed below. Refer to the Advanced Marketing Sales Library for more information from Pentera Group, Inc. on advanced marketing topics.
Before the Sale
Buy-Sell Agreements Quick Reference Guide (BB9090)
Helps outline three basic buy-sell options - cross purchase, entity purchase and wait and see - as well as some things to consider.
View (PDF) • Order
During the Sale
After the Sale
Access a variety of sample agreement templates to share with clients.
View sample agreements