Retirement plan compliance
Understanding how legislation affects retirement solutions is key to your business. We have several channels to help you and your clients keep up-to-date with the latest legislative and regulatory news.
Compliance news articles are used to share "hot topics" and information that you may want to communicate to your clients immediately. The articles do not have a set publication schedule. Compliance news articles are published within a few days following a release of a new or proposed law or regulation. The quick turn-around gives you an edge in communicating timely information to clients.
Compliance newsletters are a monthly newsletter that summarizes developments and items of interest that have occurred during the month.
Compliance news articles
- IRS Proposes Form 5500 Changes
- PBGC Final Regulation for Critical or Mass Withdrawal Multi-Employer Plans
- Determination Letter Program Changes
- DOL Proposes Overtime Changes
- PBGC Announces Consultation Support
- ERISA Advisory Council Issues 2018 Report
- EPCRS Update
- IRS and Treasury 2018-2019 Priority Guidance Update
- No Change to RMD Regs Surrounding Lump Sum Windows
- Disaster Relief for Alabama, Nebraska, and Iowa
- IRS and PBGC Disaster Relief for Alaska
- PBGC Proposed Withdrawal Liability Changes for Multiemployer Plans
- GAO Study on Tax Treatment for Unclaimed Retirement Savings