Retirement plan compliance
Understanding how legislation affects retirement solutions is key to your business. We have several channels to help you and your clients keep up-to-date with the latest legislative and regulatory news.
Compliance news articles are used to share "hot topics" and information that you may want to communicate to your clients immediately. The articles do not have a set publication schedule. Compliance news articles are published within a few days following a release of a new or proposed law or regulation. The quick turn-around gives you an edge in communicating timely information to clients.
Compliance newsletters are a monthly newsletter that summarizes developments and items of interest that have occurred during the month.
Compliance news articles
- Changes to VCP Fees
- IRS and PBGC Disaster Relief for California Victims
- Tax Law Retirement Plan Impacts
- PBGC Expands Missing Participant Program
- New Tax Law and Retirement Plans
- EBSA and PBGC Regulatory Agenda Update
- PBGC Announced Another 2018 Guarantee
- DOL Extends Transition Period
- Treasury Issues Priority Guidance for 2017-2018
- DOL Finalizes Delay on Disability Regulations