Retirement plan compliance
Understanding how legislation affects retirement solutions is key to your business. We have several channels to help you and your clients keep up-to-date with the latest legislative and regulatory news.
Compliance news articles are used to share "hot topics" and information that you may want to communicate to your clients immediately. The articles do not have a set publication schedule. Compliance news articles are published within a few days following a release of a new or proposed law or regulation. The quick turn-around gives you an edge in communicating timely information to clients.
Compliance newsletters are a monthly newsletter that summarizes developments and items of interest that have occurred during the month.
Compliance news articles
- Changes Proposed for Hardship Withdrawals
- EBSA Proposes Changes for Small Accounts
- 2019 Retirement Plan Dollar Limits
- IRS and PBGC Disaster Relief for Alaska
- PBGC Proposed Withdrawal Liability Changes for Multiemployer Plans
- GAO Study on Tax Treatment for Unclaimed Retirement Savings
- PBGC Mediation Program
- Fee Increase for Determination at Plan Term
- Once-in-Always-in Relief for 403(b) Plans
- Regulatory Agenda Update
- PBGC News