Retirement plan compliance
Understanding how legislation affects retirement solutions is key to your business. We have several channels to help you and your clients keep up-to-date with the latest legislative and regulatory news.
Compliance news articles are used to share "hot topics" and information that you may want to communicate to your clients immediately. The articles do not have a set publication schedule. Compliance news articles are published within a few days following a release of a new or proposed law or regulation. The quick turn-around gives you an edge in communicating timely information to clients.
Compliance newsletters are a monthly newsletter that summarizes developments and items of interest that have occurred during the month.
Compliance news articles
- Model amendment wording for bifurcated distributions
- More hurricane relief announcements
- PBGC reportable event guidance
- Pending disaster relief from Congress
- DOL requests comments for extending transition period
- Hurricane Harvey relief
- More IRS and PBGC disaster relief
- IRS extends temporary relief for DB plans closed to new entrants
- Multiemployer suspension of benefit update
- PBGC request for information
- Changes to pre-approved plans program