Reasons to buy life insurance are different for everyone. But the decision to purchase is, at its core, all about providing financial security. These materials demonstrate the unique benefits life insurance has on families, their loved ones, as well as business owners—who use life insurance to protect their business and lifestyle and preserve their estate.
- Help your clients preserve and efficiently transfer assets with legacy and estate planning.
- Share how life insurance can help business owners and key employees build a more secure retirement.
- Start a conversation with clients about their existing coverage using life insurance review resources.
- Use our innovative digital Business Needs Assessment to help your clients identify their planning needs.
- Learn about the latest insights from business owners, and share with your clients insights to plan for their future.
You can also share resources to help get your clients up to speed on the basics of life insurance:
Key employment benefits can be your clients key to success. Almost all businesses (98%) have key employees. More than half of business owners (55%) would like to reward these key employees with additional benefits. These resources highlight how your clients can use key employment strategies to recruit, reward, and retain.
The most valuable assets of any business are the key people that contribute to its success. Key person life insurance is the most common business protection solution, where GI Term can be used to add additional life coverage. These materials can help outline a plan that rewards these key employees.
Business succession planning is one of the top five priorities of business owners, where the most popular and growing succession strategy is to give the business to family members. These resources can be used to design a strategy that reflects the transition outcome your client is looking for.
Business owners have personal life insurance needs for retirement, legacy & estate planning purposes. The below will help you and your client identify these needs.
- Use legacy & estate planning resources
- Learn how to manage estate planning in an uncertain tax environment (BB12592)
- Clients can calculate their needs or get a quote using these tools.
Learn about the unique needs of Gen Z business owners and which Principal business resources can help meet their needs.
For use by Principal Financial Network and Principal employees only
Access compliance-approved life insurance social media content through Principal Advocacy.
Insurance products issued by Principal National Life Insurance Co. (except in NY), Principal Life Insurance Company®, and the companies available through the Preferred Product Network, Inc., Plan administrative services offered by Principal Life. Referenced companies are members of the Principal Financial Group®, Des Moines, IA 50392.
For financial professional use only. Not for public distribution.