Universal Life Insurance
Universal life (UL) insurance offers clients permanent protection with flexible payments, adjustable coverage, and oftentimes cash value growth.
- Offers flexible death benefits and flexible premiums
- Accumulates cash value at a fixed interest rate, with a minimum guarantee
- May include secondary guarantees for greater security
Choose from these products:
- Principal Universal Life Flex IIISM – Offers flexible coverage with attractive cash value in years 15-30. Ideal for ages 45-75 and face amounts of $1 million or greater
- Principal Universal Life Protector IVSM – Offers lifetime guaranteed death benefit at affordable rates. Ideal for ages 55-70 and face amounts of $1 million or greater
- Principal Universal Life Provider EdgeSM – Offers affordable permanent plan for coverage to maturity. Ideal for ages 45-65 and face amounts of $1 million or greater.
- Principal Universal Life Accumulation IISM – Offers long-term growth and income. Ideal for ages 35-55 and those who prefer the consistency of a fixed interest rate.