Life Insurance Servicing
The Principal offers numerous tools and services to help you before, during and AFTER the sale. Deliver to customers and advisors a positive experience by consistently providing prompt, accurate, friendly and cost-efficient service.
- Business Market Administration (BMA) – Provides ongoing administrative service and support for life insurance policies under employer-sponsored business programs. BMA offers numerous services to meet your business clients' needs after the sale.
- Claims Services – Provides client services at the time of a death, disability waiver of premium or an accelerated benefit advance claim.
- Client Correspondence – View or print most of the correspondence sent to your clients regarding their life insurance policies. By default, no notification of copies of customer correspondence are automatically provided to advisors. Please use Subscription Services to sign-up for email alerts when correspondence is available to view. You can select to receive different Categories of correspondence daily or weekly. At least 13 months of correspondence is available.
- Client Correspondence and Client Information – View a short video (2:48) to learn how to log on and review policy information on clients.
- Client Relations – Provides assistance with reviewing and responding to customer complaints in order to help you retain existing in-force business.
- Create an App – To access state-specific adjustment and reinstatement applications.
- Customer Information – Search for your customers’ annuity, life insurance or disability insurance policy information.
- Policy Activity Report – Stay abreast of information regarding your clients’ policy activity that may require or provide an opportunity for touchpoints with your clients.
- Subscription Services – Sign up for email alerts when certain correspondence has been sent to clients and is available for you to view online via the Client Correspondence tool.
Website Alerts – Upon logging into this website, you’ll see alerts on the home page for policy activity specific to you and your clients. Alerts currently available for the following service event: Pending policy lapse.