Life Insurance Review
The life insurance review package helps you get in front of more clients, provide a valuable, annual check-up and earn the opportunity to explore additional needs and solutions.
- Get started with the life insurance review marketing guide (BB9685).
- Clients can calculate their needs or get a quote using these tools.
Here are some tips on what to look for in identifying potential candidates for a life insurance review:
- Rated policies, where health improvements or underwriting liberalizations may offer new opportunity
- Cash-value policies that have been under-funded or heavily borrowed against
- Term insurance (particularly with larger face amounts) for possible conversion
- Term insurance that has been in force several years for conversion or potential replacement if it meets the clients' needs
- Clients whose financial or business situation has seemingly improved, or who have experienced a major life change
- Large cases in general that have been in force for some time
- Trust-owned life insurance policies
- Clients with sizeable annuity and/or qualified plan assets who are over age 60 and prosperous
- Business clients who have not had a recent review
Use the following tools to guide your clients through the life insurance discussion:
- Life insurance as an asset – Adding certain types of life insurance to complement an existing financial portfolio addresses the need for death benefit protection, as well as those seeking tax advantages, efficient wealth transfer, access to cash or an attractive rate of return.
- Individual retirement with life insurance – Life insurance can provide an income solution for individuals who may have maxed out their qualified plan contribution amounts or simply not saved enough.
- Life insurance review checklist (BB11467) – View (PDF) • Order
- ILIT trustee checklist (BB9730) – View (PDF) • Order
Financial and estate planning documentation workbook (BB6808)
Planning guide for storing vital financial information as well as documenting key personal wishes to preserve one's legacy.
View (PDF) • Order