Business Owner Retirement
Do you know business owners that are planning to use their businesses for retirement? Have they been given a detailed analysis of whether they are on track to meet their retirement income goals? This is where you come in. Use our business owner retirement approach tools to get in front of business owners and talk to them about retirement planning and other business solutions.
Core to this approach is a free, personalized Business Owner Retirement Analysis. It takes into consideration factors affecting your client’s ability to retire when and how they want, including:
- The value of their business.
- Their business transition plans.
- Their current retirement savings and investments.
Any gaps or problems identified include recommended solutions. This puts you in an excellent position to bring value to your clients and drive your sales.
- Owners of for-profit businesses of varying entity types including C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, LLCs.
- Owners that want to use their business as a source of retirement income – from either a sale or other transition method.
- Owners of businesses with strong financial integrity.
Key materials listed below.
Business Owner Retirement Approach Brochure (BB11848)
Outlines factors for business owners to consider in planning for retirement. Promotes personalized planning tools such as the Business Owner Retirement Analysis, the Informal Business Valuation and Planning Report and Buy-Sell Review.
Business Owner Retirement Approach Analysis (BB11876)
Sample customized report for business owner retirement. Order a customized proposal using the Request for Proposal.
Request for Proposal (BB11879)
Order a customized proposal.