Routine Requirements Charts
- Customer Completed Part B Routine Requirements Chart
- Advisor Completed Part B Routine Requirements Chart
Regarding both Part B and paper application requirement charts:
- We reserve the right to request additional requirements for cause.
- Blood profiles are required on all residents of foreign countries for any amount.
- For survivorship products, medical and MVR requirements are based on half of the total face amount for each proposed insured. Inspection reports and financial requirements are based on the total face amount applied for.
- To determine requirements when GPO/GIO is applied for, the basic amount of the option is added to the face amount of the basic policy.
- For reinstatements contact your life underwriter for the routine requirements.
- All exams scheduled for business processing through Career field offices must be scheduled with:
- American Para Professional Services (APPS) 800-727-2101
- ExamOne 800-768-2061
- Portamedic 800-456-3888
- Home Office case coordinators are available to assist with requirement ordering.
Physical Measurements - Includes blood pressure, pulse and height/weight. No medical questions are asked, and exam is performed by a Paramedical Examiner.
Paramed - Includes medical history, height/weight, blood pressure and pulse by a Paramedical Examiner.
Access the Part B Application Routine Requirement Chart when the Part B insurability questions will be completed by Home Office Part B Counselors. Call (1-888-835-3277) to schedule the Part B interview.
Note: The paper application process is not available for new business applications submitted through Career field offices. Part B must be used.
Access the Paper Application Requirement Chart when the Part B insurability questions will be completed by the producer.
Determine the type of inspection needed based on the appropriate requirement chart.
- A Modified Inspection is limited to financial information and is used in conjunction with the Part B application.
- A Full Inspection includes medical, non-medical and financial information and is used in conjunction with the Paper application.
- A Financial Supplemental Questionnaire includes questions regarding replacement ownership and premium financing. This inspection supplement is only available through LabOne/Intellisys and may be required in addition to a Modified or Full Inspection.
How to Check Status
- Call LabOne/Intellisys at 877-367-0191.
- Access LabOne/Intellisys' website, portal.examone.com.
- Click on "Status" on the left hand tool bar.
- Contact your home office case manager or call 800-654-4278.