Give employees financial confidence
You may want to be very involved in employee education. Or you may want us to take the lead. Either way, we’re here to complement your services to support the financial well-being of employees.
Our more personalized, simple and actionable education experience builds confidence in making financial decisions and retirement savings. How? From engaging employees to start saving, to elevating their experience to stay on track and then expanding their financial confidence beyond retirement. Together, we make it easier for them to plan their financial future.
- Engage – Increased engagement begins with starting out on the right foot with the right tone. Our participant welcome website and dedicated call center team make it simpler for employees to take their first step to enroll in their employer’s retirement plan.
- Elevate – Participants can get – and stay – on track for retirement with the help of tools and resources to keep them engaged. And it’s all at their fingertips with My Virtual Coach and our Retirement Wellness Planner at principal.com, or through our participant e-magazine and new mobile app coming in early 2019.
- Expand – To help participants tackle their immediate needs beyond retirement planning, we offer resources for money management and other financial priorities through digital education meetings and Principal® Milestones – our financial wellness resource.
#1 in participant website and online capabilities.1
30% higher average deferral for My Virtual Coach users.2
10-point higher average Retirement Wellness Score among participants who use our digital resources.2
A nudge in 2019
In early 2019, plan sponsors will have a new way to find and send enrollment information and educational resources to their employees through the employer website. It’ll be a one-stop shop when they need to answer questions or nudge employees to take action. Here’s a preview.
We can help. Contact your local Principal® rep or call our Advisor Support Team at 800-952-3343.
1. Cogent Reports Retirement Planscape®: Maximizing Plan Provider and Investment Manager Success in the DC Retirement Market, May 2017.
2. Principal reporting Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2017.
Insurance products and plan administrative services provided through Principal Life Insurance Co. Securities offered through Principal Securities, Inc., 800-547-7754, member SIPC and/or independent broker-dealers. Principal Life, and Principal Securities are members of the Principal Financial Group®, Des Moines, Iowa 50392.
Principal, Principal and symbol design, and Principal Financial Group are trademarks and service marks of Principal Financial Services, Inc., a member of the Principal Financial Group.
© 2018 Principal Financial Services, Inc. | 676264-112018 | 11/2018
Back to News Home