Electronic delivery of prospectus and other financial documents
Your clients can now opt to receive an electronic prospectus when purchasing an annuity contract. You need their consent to replace the paper prospectus with the electronic version. To do so, follow these steps when making an annuity sale:
1. The client must sign the eConsent form (DD9068) and return it to you.
2. Once the form has been completed, send your client the digital link to the prospectus. We’ve included these links below.
Principal® Strategic Outcomes
Principal® Pivot Series
Principal® Lifetime Income Solutions II
3. Submit the eConsent form with your client’s application.
- This form is also available on our eApp system.
- Make sure you select the electronic delivery option on the Understanding your Annuity form.
4. Keep evidence in your records that the prospectus was delivered electronically to your client.
New and existing clients can also sign up to receive ongoing communications electronically. Direct them to principal.com/edelivery where they can request to receive their annuity statements, confirmations, and correspondence electronically.
If you have any questions, we're here to help.
Contact us at email@example.com
or call 866-309-1623.
For financial professional use only. Not for distribution to the public.
These options may not be available in all states or for all products..
Annuities issued by Principal Life Insurance Company®. Securities offered through Principal Securities, Inc., member SIPC and/or independent broker-dealers. Referenced companies are members of the Principal Financial Group®, Des Moines, Iowa 50392.
Back to News Home