Grow your business by being the go-to person for niche markets in your area. We offer special solutions to meet the unique needs of highly trained professionals.
As an Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) VIPSM business partner, Principal® offers employee benefits programs exclusively for ALA members. Features include:
- Specialty own occupation that protects attorneys by basing disability on the inability to work in a given specialty of law.
- Preferred pricing1—Available on all group insurance products.
- Three-year rate guarantee—Available with three or more group insurance coverages from Principal, including voluntary products.
- Multiple product discount—Available on employer-paid coverages when offering three or more qualifying coverages from Principal. The more products purchased, the greater the savings.
Our physician’s enhanced long-term disability (LTD) program offers physician-specific features and is highly flexible. Features include:
- Standard provisions, including pre-disability earnings and trial work days.
- Optional benefit riders, such as specialty own occupation and infectious and contagious disease benefit.
1 For 10+ enrolled lives and at least one new line of coverage.
The ALA offering cannot be combined with any other special underwriting program and may be subject to change or discontinuation at any time. Some features not available in all states. ALA is not a member of the Principal Financial Group®.
For producer use only. This summary is not a complete statement of the rights, benefits and limitations of the coverage described here. For cost and coverage details, contact your Principal® representative.