Grow your business by being the go-to person for niche markets in your area. We offer special solutions to meet the unique needs of highly trained professionals.
As an Association of Legal Administrators (ALA) VIPSM business partner, Principal® offers employee benefits programs exclusively for ALA members. Features include:
- Specialty own occupation that protects attorneys by basing disability on the inability to work in a given specialty of law.
- Preferred pricing1—Available on all group insurance products.
- Three-year rate guarantee—Available when you offer three or more group insurance coverages from Principal, including voluntary products.
- Multiple product discount—Available on employer-paid coverages when you offer three or more qualifying coverages from Principal. The more products you purchase, the more savings you can get.
Our physician’s enhanced long-term disability (LTD) program offers physician-specific features and is highly flexible. Features include:
- Standard provisions, including pre-disability earnings and trial work days.
- Optional benefit riders, such as specialty own occupation and infectious and contagious disease benefit.
1 For 10+ enrolled lives and at least one new line of coverage.
Key materials listed below.
Association of Legal Administrators - Overview (GP55757)
Program features, including multiple-rate guarantee, multiple product discount, performance guarantee and more.
Physician’s Enhanced LTD – Overview (GP54519)
Highlights of coverage designed for healthcare professionals, including standard provisions and optional benefit riders.
ALA - Questions to Ask (GP58846)
Questions to ask to ensure the disability contract adequately protects employees' income.
ALA - Contract highlights (GP62272)
How the Principal definition of disability works for law firms.
For producer use only. This summary is not a complete statement of the rights, benefits and limitations of the coverage described here. For cost and coverage details, contact your Principal® representative.