Principal IUL Accumulation II approved in Florida
Great news: Beginning September 3, 2019, you can offer Principal Indexed Universal Life Accumulation II℠ (IUL Accumulation II) to Florida residents.
Help clients put a little life in their retirement plan with this updated product. It offers valuable death benefit protection with attractive growth potential—so your clients can retire with a little more tax-free1 income.
- New High Cap index-linked account - Offers greater growth potential
- Updated high early cash surrender value rider - Helps businesses get a balance sheet boost
- Increased Accumulated Value Enhancement - Credits a guaranteed 0.75% to net accumulated value in policy years 11+2
What else makes this product stand out?
- Simple, transparent design offers realistic illustrations you can present confidently.
- Time-saving Principal Accelerated UnderwritingSM can get applicants approved in as little as 24 hours.3
- Innovative automated income platform helps maximize distributions and protect against unplanned taxes.
Visit our IUL Accumulation II website to learn more.
1 Distributions are generally tax-free if cost basis is withdrawn first, then loans are taken, and the policy is in force until death.
2 As long as Fixed Account crediting rate exceeds 2.00%
3 Accelerated Underwriting is an expedited underwriting program offered by Principal Life Insurance Company that eliminates paramed exams and lab tests for 45-55% of applicants who qualify based on age, product, face amount, and personal history.
Back to News Home