Ease of doing business with eApp and Benefit Update
You’re invited to join us each month for eApp and Benefit Update training from Principal®. In one call, you’ll learn how to:
- Quickly and easily submit individual disability insurance (IDI) applications electronically using eApp (PDF) (JJ2186).
- Maximize your Benefit Update (BU) (PDF) (JJ1600) opportunities.
Thursday, March 15
If you can't make it, don't worry - we've got you covered.
Additional training dates
Thursday, April 19
Thursday, May 17
Thursday, June 21
You’ll get WebEx details and a calendar invite closer to each event date.
Learn more about eApp
Our eApp is a quick and easy tool that helps you submit IDI business online. See a demo of it during our monthly calls.
When you’re ready to submit your first application electronically:
- Continue to work through your current application channels, suggesting eApp as an easy way to submit your business.1
- Access eApp via our advisor website.
Learn more about BU
Benefit Update opportunities help:
- Your clients who have this rider, since we’ll review their policy every three years to help ensure it’s keeping up with their changing needs.
- You, since first-year commissions are paid on benefit increases.
During our monthly calls, you’ll learn how to take advantage of these opportunities.
For more information: Contact your local Principal disability wholesaling team.
1 If you work with a brokerage general agency (BGA), you must submit any electronic applications to them for review before it can be submitted to Principal.
For financial professional use only.
DI9789AD | 02/2018Back to News Home