Now’s the time to generate awareness for income protection
May is Disability Insurance Awareness Month (DIAM) – and a great time to talk to your clients about the importance of protecting their income. Use the key tools below to help support this industry-wide campaign.
Tools to use with consumers
- Social media campaign (DI9694) (DOC)
- Approach email (DI8615) (OFT)
- Approach kit (KIT4343) | California KIT4365 (login required to order)
- Presentation (DI9831) (PPT)
Tools for you
- IDI Marketing Guide (JJ2244) (PDF)
- Presentation (DI9584) (PPT)
- Jeopardy-type game (DI2564) (PPT)| California DI2564CA (PPT)
Income protection is good for you, too
When you purchase individual Disability Income (DI) insurance for yourself, you can:
- Address your own protection needs.
- Use the compensation to offset the cost of coverage.
- See the process first-hand, so you can more easily help your clients through each step.
And remember … once you make your first DI sale, you have access to our eApp and ePolicy on all future cases.
Looking for more?
Visit www.principal.com/DIAM or contact your local Principal representative today.
For financial professional use only. Not for use with consumers or the public.
DI9832 | 05/2018Back to News Home